GVMA Meetings are held once a month in New Westminster.
GVMA Meetings Outline
We meet once a month at the Canada Games Pool Complex in New Westminster. There is free coffee, water, and snacks available for all to enjoy. We discuss everything related to mustangs and the club. Below is a general guideline of how a typically meeting proceeds.
We begin the meeting with a Call to Order. Then welcome any new members or guests to the meeting where they are encourage to share their stories about their mustang(s) and a little bit about themselves.
- We have a ROLL OVER KITTY. Each GVMA member in good standing is placed into a raffle. We pick a name out of a hat, and if that member is present, they win the roll over Kitty. The Roll over kitty begins at $10 and after each meeting if the selected member is not present to accept the winnings then it is put back into the prize pool and $10 is added to the prize pool for next meeting. ROLL OVER KITTY is only awarded to winners who are present at the meeting when their name is called.
- We first discuss any topics that carried over since from the last meeting. Next, we proceed to discuss any past events that have occurred since the last meeting. Any shows we hosted we go over the pros and cons of what occurred and begin to articulate on how we can improve for the next show. Then we move on to discussing any upcoming events
- Once discussions have completed, we then move on to OPEN FLOOR where anyone can share any stories, ideas they have or make any suggestions regarding the club that can be discussed. Depending on how long the meeting has gone on for we can continue the discussion at the next meeting.
- We finish of the meeting with a door prize raffle. Everyone who attended the meeting receiveds a raffle ticket. We draw the tickets out of a container to select several winners to accpet the door prizes of their choice.
- Meeting is then concluded
We finish of the meeting with a door prize raffle. Everyone who attended the meeting receiveds a raffle ticket. We draw the tickets out of a container to select several winners to accpet the door prizes of their choice.
GVMA Meeting Etiquette
Raise your hand if you would like to comment or speak.
When speaking, please stand up and speak clearly, so everyone can see and hear you.
Respect your fellow club members as well as our guests.
Try to be ontime.
We all love to laugh and enjoy each others company. Please share any jokes or stories :)